Threat Management Gateway (TMG)Comments (0)
Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (Forefront TMG), formerly known as Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server (ISA Server), is a network router, firewall, antivirus program, VPN server and web cache from Microsoft Corporation. It runs on Windows Server and works by inspecting all network traffic that passes through it.
On Sept. 12, 2012, Microsoft announced changes to the roadmaps of several Forefront products, including the discontinuation of Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 . Microsoft will continue to provide maintenance and support for Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 through April 14, 2015.
TMG Error 0×80020003 Member not foundComments (0)
If installing TMG sever on a server which has IE9 one will probably see this error:
Error: 0×80020003 Member not found
To get around this do the following:
1. Get Admin credentials (damn UAC)
2. Edit the following file using notepad: “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway\UI_HTMLs\TabsHandler\TabsHandler.htc”
3. Search for the word: paddingTop which there should be three of.
4. Uncomment these lines using “//”
5. Save the file and fire up the TMG console again